The Engineering + Science Fair will take place on Friday, February 22nd, 1:00pm-4:00pm in Shiley Hall.
The following companies are recruiting mathematics, chemistry, physics, and biology students in addition to engineering students for internships and job opportunities at the fair:
- Cooper Zietz Engineers (specific majors to be announced)
- Garmin (specific majors to be announced)
- Fast Enterprises – Mathematics majors
- Expeditors – Mathematics majors
- Oregon Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Survey (specific majors to be announced)
- Portland General Electric – Mathematics majors
- Nalco – Chemistry majors
- Rentrak – Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics majors
- Clean Water Services (specific majors to be announced)
- Cvent (specific majors to be announced)
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Mathematics majors
- Intel Corporation – Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics majors
- United States Marine Corps Officer Programs – all majors
- Siltronic (specific majors to be announced)
Career Services is helping students to prepare for the event via their “How to Work a Job Fair” workshops. These will take place on Wednesday, February 20th and Thursday, February 21st at 1:00pm and 4:00pm. Students are encouraged to go learn some tips and tools for attending the career fair. All workshops are 30 minutes and conducted in the Career Services office, lower level of Orrico Hall.
In addition, Career Services is offering extended drop-in hours (10:00am-4:00pm) for resume review on Wednesday (2/20) and Thursday (2/21). No appointment is necessary and free resume paper is available.