Academic Technology Services is pleased to announce our 2013/2014 ATR Fellows. More information about their projects will be posted soon. We are excited to begin working with these dynamic professors on their technology innovation projects.
Academic Technology Roundtable Projects: 2013/2014
- Jennette Lovejoy & Vail Fletcher (Joint Project) – Communiciation Studies
- Gwynn Klobes – School of Business
- Kate Regan – International Languages & Cultures
- Mary Oakes – School of Nursing
- Alice Gates – Sociology & Social Work
- Max Schlosshauer – Physics
- Sally Hood – School of Education
- Phyllis Egby – School of Education
We are happy that Karen Eifler will be joining us in her role with the Teaching and Learning Collaborative, and will be working on a digital storytelling project for the Garaventa Center.